Sunday 22nd May, 9:30am until 6:30pm
Tedburn St. Mary Football Club, Barley Park, Five Mile Hill, Exeter, Devon EX6 6AE
Below you’ll find links to some of the useful information we have posted about the day so far.
If you can’t see a link to what you are after it may be worth viewing a list of all posts tagged “Charity”, which will include all the posts made so far (these are just the really important ones).
Would you like to volunteer to help on the day?
- Volunteers needed, 23rd April 2016
Can you offer someone a lift, or do you need help getting to the venue?
- Charity day car sharing, 9th May 2016
Are you driving to the event and need to know about parking?
- Charity day car parking, 9th May 2016
Do you need to know when you’re taking part in the world record attempt, or when you’re playing in the all day match?
- Charity day schedule, 20th April 2016
Want to know if you can bring your dog? Sorry, but the answer is no.
- No dogs allowed, 21st May 2016
Do you want to know where to buy more tickets, and where to hand in your ticket money?
- Raffle tickets and payment received, 3rd May 2016
Do you want to see some of the many prizes up for offer in the raffle?
- The raffle prizes are stacking up!, 13th April 2016